🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 2022/23 Premier League Season: News, Match Results, Stats and Discussions

:soccer: Most goals in the Premier league:

:norway: Erling Haaland: 9
:serbia: Aleksandar Mitrovic: 5
:england: Harry Kane: 4

:dart: Most assists in the Premier league:

:belgium: Kevin De Bruyne: 3
:brazil: Gabriel Jesus: 3
:brazil: Roberto Firmino: 3

The Race. :fire::fire:

9 Likes

:brazil: Gabriel Jesus: 3 goals, 3 assists
:brazil: Gabriel Martinelli: 3 goals

Arsenal’s Brazilian Duo. :fire::red_circle::white_circle:

7 Likes

The last time Arsenal went to Old Trafford in their 6th game of the season, they went unbeaten and won the league.

They face Man United at Old Trafford next :eyes:

8 Likes

Haaland has already scored more Premier League goals this season than Lukaku managed last season :hushed:

11 Likes

Kevin De Bruyne is hunting down the Premier League assists record :chart_with_upwards_trend:

9 Likes

:es: Diego Costa stats in the Premier league:

:tshirt: 89 games
:soccer: 52 goals
:dart: 16 assists
:handshake:t4: 68 goal contributions
:brain: 14 big chances created
:trophy: 2X Premier League Champion

He’s BACK again in the Premier league now with Wolverhampton. :fire:

8 Likes

English teams chances of winning the Champions League this year :england:👀

10 Likes

Since his Premier League debut, Bruno Fernandes has more open play assists than any other player :dart:

7 Likes

Did you know: Manchester United have yet to lose a match with Bruno Fernandes as captain :muscle:

10 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo has yet to score or assist in the Premier League this season…

8 Likes

Benjamin Mendy case: 19-year-old tells court she woke to Man City player ‘inside’ her

The following details are as stated in a recent report by the Daily Mail, who have been providing frequent and detailed updates on the Mendy rape trial at Chester Crown Court.

They quote a 19-year-old who bravely provided details to the jury, noting that she fought back the tears as she recalled a harrowing experience with Mendy after returning to his home after a night at a club.

“I remember waking up with him on top of me. I was like on my side and he was behind me. I had gone to sleep and then he was on top of me.”

“He was inside me. I remember saying that I did not want to do anything because I was on my period. It was only a few seconds and I remember him taking it out.”
Further details provided by the girl allege that she changed out of a bikini into her underwear and climbed into bed, alone, before waking to find Mendy raping her.

The teenager, as per the aforementioned report, is one of three women alleging that Mendy raped them during a two-day party at Mendy’s mansion in the summer of last year.

Mendy, who is indefinitely suspended by Manchester City, denies all counts of rape, attempted rape and sexual assault that he has been charged with to date.

(Source: Football Planet)

9 Likes

Erling Haaland’s Manchester City record is a joke :astonished:

:soccer::soccer: vs. West Ham
:dart: vs. Bournemouth
:soccer: vs. Newcastle
:soccer::soccer::soccer: vs. Crystal Palace
:soccer::soccer::soccer: vs. Nottingham Forest
:soccer: vs. Aston Villa
:soccer::soccer: vs. Sevilla

16 Likes

Thomas Tuchel’s record at Chelsea :large_blue_circle:

16 Likes

BREAKING: Thomas Tuchel is sacked by Chelsea :x:

15 Likes

:black_small_square: Won Champions League within five months in charge
:black_small_square: Reached five finals in less than two seasons
:black_small_square: Won three trophies

End of an era for Thomas Tuchel at Chelsea.

14 Likes

Thomas Tuchel beat all of these managers whilst being Chelsea manager:

:white_check_mark: Antonio Conte
:white_check_mark: Pep Guardiola
:white_check_mark: Diego Simeone
:white_check_mark: Carlo Ancelotti
:white_check_mark: Jose Mourinho
:white_check_mark: Zinedine Zidane
:white_check_mark: Jurgen Klopp
:white_check_mark: Max Allegri

16 Likes

Thomas Tuchel lasted 18 more days than Frank Lampard as Chelsea manager :flushed:

14 Likes

:belgium: Kevin De Bruyne has provided 122 assists for Man City, equalling David Silva’s total assists for the club. :fire:

Masters. :clap:t4:

9 Likes

OFFICIAL: Chelsea have announced that Graham Potter is their new head coach! :large_blue_circle:

8 Likes

Billy Gilmour left Chelsea to join Brighton and play regular football under Graham Potter last week.

One week later, Potter is hired by Chelsea :expressionless:

5 Likes