🇪🇸 2022/23 Laliga Season: News, Match Results, Stats and Discussions

:rotating_light: Barcelona have been charged with corruption by Spanish prosecutors over payments made to the former vice-president of Spain’s referees’ committee.

“Barca made payments to the company totalling a reported 1.4m euros (£1.2m) between 2016 and 2018, and paid Negreira, 77, about 7m euros (£6.2m) between 2001 and 2018, the year he left his role with the referee.

(Source: RMC Sport)

13 Likes

Today fixtures

10 Likes

Real Madrid have called a board meeting for Sunday to discuss alleged attempts by Barcelona to influence referees, the club said.

10 Likes

Real Madrid overcome a slow start to a home dub over Espanyol :soccer:

12 Likes

Barcelona are NINE points clear of Real Madrid at the top of La Liga :boom:

15 Likes

Most clean sheets in Europe’s top five divisions this season:

19 - Barcelona
15 - Juventus, Lazio
13 - Napoli
12 - Arsenal, Newcastle, Reims

Barça have only conceded eight goals in 25 games. :face_exhaling:

15 Likes

25 games
19 clean sheets

Ter Stegen is incredible :gloves::clap:

15 Likes

25 games
19 clean sheets

Marc-André ter Stegen has Barcelona’s defense on lock :no_entry:

15 Likes

88’—Iñaki Williams equalizes for Bilbao
90+1’—VAR overturns the goal for a handball
FT—Athletic Bilbao 0-1 Barcelona

Still nine points clear of Real Madrid :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Barcelona takes the victory and has everything ready to face Real Madrid next Saturday.
“El Clasico” is coming :eyes:

14 Likes

:studio_microphone: Eduardo Iturralde, former La Liga referee: "After a Real Madrid-Deportivo game, a man wanted to take me into a room.

He told me: ‘I’m only asking you to referee us in the same way you do to Barça.’

I asked him if he was joking. That man was Florentino Perez."

15 Likes

:bar_chart: Arbeloa’s Real Madrid U19 team:

• 34 games
• 0 (ZERO) defeats
• 3.5 goals scored per game
• 0.4 goals conceded per game
• Copa del Rey Champions
• 1st in the Youth League
• QF of the UEFA Youth League

16 Likes

:rotating_light: The youngster has a reserve team contract and a LaLiga Visa which means he can continue to play for the club. However, he will have to relinquish his number six shirt and go back to number 30 :broken_heart:

15 Likes

𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 goals and 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 assists for Raphinha this season :brazil::sparkles:

14 Likes

Barcelona will wear the logo of popular Catalan singer Rosalía on their jersey for El Clasico on March 19, as called by RAC 1.

Rosalia was born and raised in Barcelona and is one of the most popular pop singers from Spain today. She’s only 30 but has won 58 career awards, including two Grammys.

Over the last three years, Rosalia has been named the Most Influential Spanish Women twice by Forbes.

Here’s why Barcelona are being made to wear Rosalia’s logo.

A clause in Barca’s agreement with Spotify, their new kit sponsors, allows the music streaming company to place logos of their top performing artists on Barca kits in selected matches.

Last year, Spotify activated the clause for the first time when they put Drake’s Owl logo on the Barca kit for El Clasico.

16 Likes

:rotating_light::studio_microphone: Javier Tebas: “The only La Liga club that could sign Mbappé is Real Madrid. I would like him to play in La Liga.”

(Source: @AranchaMOBILE)

16 Likes

Marc-André ter Stegen has tied his personal record for most clean sheets in a single league season (19).

He’s still got 12 games to play :exploding_head:

17 Likes

Barcelona built one of the best defenses in Europe for under €60M :scream:

15 Likes

Former Madrid defender Alvaro Arbeloa is doing wonders as head coach of Real Madrid Juvenil A :clap:

14 Likes

Marc-André ter Stegen has tied his personal record for most clean sheets in a single league season (19).

He’s still got 12 games to play :exploding_head:

12 Likes