🇪🇸 2022/23 Laliga Season: News, Match Results, Stats and Discussions

Real Madrid’s board were disappointed by Carlo Ancelotti’s tactics in the defeat to Barcelona, sources have told ESPN :eyes:

10 Likes

Today fixtures

10 Likes

Xavi responded to the criticism after beating Real Madrid with only 35% possession, the lowest amount in the last eight seasons :open_mouth:

14 Likes

Ander Herrera has posted an Instagram message to his fans explaining the struggles he currently faces with injury.

33-year-old Herrera has had issues with a repetitive muscle injury for an extended spell and has called this period of his career “the most difficult”.

The Spanish midfielder has played just 11 times for Bilbao this season after arriving back at the club following five years with Manchester United and four years with PSG, and wrote in his message: “I am going through, without a doubt, the most difficult moment of my career.

“A little over a year ago I started having repetitive muscle problems from which I can’t recover.

“For someone like me, who is passionate about his profession and enjoys it intensely every day, it is very hard. I am surrounded by professionals who never stop showing me their help and support, and by peers like no other.”

“On occasions, it has crossed my mind to throw in the towel but I would not forgive myself. I’m going to keep looking for solutions and working to get back to doing what I love the most and return the love of the people around me.”

15 Likes

Memphis Depay has two goals in his first game as a starter for Atleti :point_right::triumph::point_left:

10 Likes

Diego Simeone passes Luis Aragonés’ record as the coach with the most matches in Atletico history with 613 :red_circle::white_circle:

12 Likes

Feel good win for Atleti :heart::blue_heart:

14 Likes

The line-ups of Barcelona vs Valencia have been announced.

7 Likes

Barcelona are missing a lot today :open_mouth:

15 Likes

2012: Lionel Messi becomes Barcelona’s all-time top scorer aged 24 :soccer:

2023: Kylian Mbappe becomes PSG’s all-time top scorer aged 24 :soccer:

Following in his footsteps :footprints:

12 Likes

Barcelona go :one::zero: points clear at the top of La Liga

9 Likes

In a complicated match Barcelona beats Valencia and keeps its distance from Real Madrid :sunglasses:

10 Likes

:rotating_light: Carlo Ancelotti knows he will be sacked if Real Madrid don’t win a trophy this season.

(Source: @MarioCortegana)

17 Likes

Barça men and women :handshake: top of the league

17 Likes

Real Madrid finish the weekend nine points behind Barcelona. Their title defense is fading fast :ghost:

15 Likes

Barcelona have won all seven games that Lewandowski has missed this season :eyes:

14 Likes

:ticket: The tickets for El Clásico on 19th were sold out within 10 minutes of their release today.

:x: No Madridista carrying his club shirt is allowed to enter Camp Nou.

:crossed_swords: #ElClásico :blue_heart::heart: #ForçaBarça

15 Likes

Since joining Real Madrid, Eden Hazard has only appeared in 73 out of 199 total games played in all competitions for the club. :face_with_head_bandage:

14 Likes

Xavi has the third best win percentage in La Liga out of all the Barca managers to have managed at least 50 games.

Heading the right way. :white_check_mark:

15 Likes

Barcelona will wear shirts with Rosalía’s logo on them for March 19’s El Clásico as part of their agreement with Spotify, per multiple reports :musical_note:

9 Likes