↔️ 2021 Summer Transfer Window: When does it open? News and Daily Updates

Tottenham are in talks with Atalanta over the transfer of Christian Romero. The player has already agreed personal terms with Spurs but the Italian club want around €60m. Negotiations are ongoing. (Source: @FabrizioRomano)

9 Likes

Memphis Depay has been presented at the Nou Camp.

12 Likes

Roma have agreed a €20m fee with Arsenal for the transfer of Granit Xhaka. (Source: Calcio Mercato)

14 Likes

Liverpool are considering a move for Franck Kessié, who will be out of contract next summer.

The midfielder’s contract talks with AC Milan have stalled over wage demands.

(Source: Gazzetta dello Sport)

15 Likes

Presnel Kimpembe is considering his future at PSG after the arrival of Sergio Ramos. Chelsea are interested in the centre-back but any transfer is a long way off.

(Source: L’Équipe)

12 Likes

:memo: DEAL DONE: Tottenham have confirmed Heung-Min Son has signed a new deal with the club until 2025.

17 Likes

Son Heung-min’s 2020/21 Premier League season by numbers:

◉ 37 games
◉ 17 goals
◉ 10 assists
◎ 2.2 chances created p90
◎ 2.1 take-ons attempted p90
◎ 2 shots attempted p90

Sonsational output.

13 Likes

Manchester City are NOT willing to pay £160m for Harry Kane. (Source: talkSPORT)

14 Likes

Tottenham are denying rumours about Harry Kane set to join Manchester City. Daniel Levy wants to keep Kane - there’s nothing agreed between clubs. :white_circle:

Manchester City are interested but there’s NO fee agreed. Only bid was one month ago: £100m, turned down.

10 Likes

:memo: DEAL DONE: Manchester United have officially completed the £73m signing of Jadon Sancho. The English winger has signed a 5-year contract at Old Trafford.

9 Likes

OFFICIAL: Manchester United announce the signing of Jadon Sancho

16 Likes

Jadon Sancho: “The chance to join Manchester United is a dream come true and I just cannot wait to perform in the Premier League.”

17 Likes

Jadon Sancho: “This is a young and exciting squad and I know, together, we can develop into something special to bring the success that the fans deserve. I am looking forward to working with the manager and his coaching team to further develop my game”

15 Likes

Liverpool have agreed a deal to sign teenage winger Bobby Clark from Newcastle, Goal can confirm.

6 Likes

Ole Gunnar Solskjær: “His [Sancho] goals and assists records speak for themselves and he will also bring tremendous pace, flair and creativity to the team.”

17 Likes

Ole Gunnar Solskjær: “Old Trafford will give him the platform he needs to release his untapped talent and perform at the highest level. For a player of his age, Jadon has already achieved a great deal and showed the courage to go and prove himself abroad.”

19 Likes

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: “Jadon epitomises the type of player I want to bring to the club, he is a forward player in the best traditions of Manchester United. He will form an integral part of my squad for years to come and we look forward to seeing him blossom.”

17 Likes

Manchester City have agreed personal terms with Aston Villa playmaker Jack Grealish. (Source: Footballer Insider)

19 Likes

Timo Werner is open to the idea of leaving Chelsea Football Club after just one season at Stamford Bridge. (Source: 90min)

15 Likes

:memo: DEAL DONE: Mauricio Pochettino has signed a new contract at PSG until 2023.

17 Likes