Do you approve Dhavan replacements for NZ tour?

Replacements have been declared for Shikhar Dhavan for NZ tour. Sanju comes in T20 team and Shaw comes in ODI team.

shikhar_dhawan_pti__1579486004

Do you think Mayank Agarwal should have been given a chance in ODI or Rahane could have been replacement for both teams?

Do you approve current replacements? Or do you have another Idea?

8 Likes

I think Prithvi Shaw and Shubman Gill must play. They are the future of Indian cricket and will gain valuable experience playing with Kohli and Rohit.

7 Likes

Given Shaw’s good form, he is a good choice.

5 Likes

Give Rahane a chance at number 4 position in the ODI
I think he’ll be the perfect batsmen in that slot with tons of experience

8 Likes

@Rohan Agree

Rahane should have been selected. He can open the batting and also play in the middle order.

7 Likes

Mayank & Pant have played one good innings each in practice game.

Let’s see goes to open with Mayank in 1st Test Hanuma or Shaw? I believe Shaw will reclaim his spot.

Pant doesn’t seem to be having a chance against Saha. Saha most likely will continue keeping.

4 Likes

Shaw has swelling in his left leg, He also skipped practice today and was taken to Hospital. The inflammation still not under Control.

Will Shubman get a Test Cap? OR Would we see VIhari being asked to blunt the new Ball? Shubman is exciting prospect and Vihari will be ideal choice to blunt the new Ball. Let’s See tomorrow!

7 Likes

Shubman Gill as opener with Mayank Agarwal.

5 Likes

It’s really sad to see Prithvi Shaw going through this rough patch of injuries, ban and inconsistent form at such a young age.
Although, on the bright side, team India is giving him good number of chances to prove his ability. There are also probably many fans who want to see him rise high and tap his potential. Hope to see him comeback strong and build a remarkable career in future.

8 Likes

If fit, Shaw should retain his spot. We don’t want chop and change policy.

3 Likes

Shaw retains his spot. Score one of the three fifties from India.

But, Guess he needs to calm down and try to channel his aggression towards building big innings.

4 Likes