:point_up: Rohit Sharma
:point_up: Virat Kohli

Alzarri Joseph has two in the over :melting_face:

IND 19/2 - 6 ov - Scorecard

16 Likes

15 Likes

17 Likes

:india: India Beat West Indies By 96 Runs, White-Wash Series 3-0

India ended the ODI series on a high note as the Men in Blue defeated the Nicholas Pooran-led West Indies by 96 runs. The Indian pace trio of Deepak Chahar, Mohammad Siraj and Prasid Krishna ran through the West Indies batting line-up, dismissing the visitors for 169 in 37.1 overs.

18 Likes

:india: ODI Series Won in Ahmedabad :trophy: :clap:

Next stop: T20Is Kolkata :airplane: :+1:

19 Likes

Shreyas Iyer played a fine :eight: :zero: run knock and bagged the Man of the Match award as #TeamIndia won the third & final INDvWI ODI. :clap: :clap:

18 Likes

IND vs WI - 1st T20

Some disciplined bowling in the middle by our bowlers help restrict the Windies to :one::five::seven: in their 20 overs. :clap:t2:

Over to our batters to chase this down!

SCORECARD

12 Likes

A crucial knock from Nicholas. His 6th T20I half century :clap:t6:

FLuhicGXMAE4B3o

9 Likes

India last seven opening partnerships in T20Is #INDvWI

52*

11 Likes

Most wickets for India in T20Is:

66 - Jasprit Bumrah
65 - Yuzvendra Chahal
61 - R Ashwin
54 - Bhuvneshwar Kumar
46 - Ravindra Jadeja

13 Likes

:india: India seal a 6-wicket win :muscle: :muscle:

India win by six wickets, take 1-0 lead

Suryakumar returned unbeaten on 34(18) while Iyer scored 24(13) as India chased down the 158-run target with seven balls to spare.

12 Likes

IND vs WI 2nd T20I:

India will look to take an unassailable 2-0 lead in the three-match T20I series against the West Indies when the two sides face off in the 2nd T20I at Eden Gardens in Kolkata on today. India had won the opening T20I clash by six wickets to take a 1-0 lead in the series. India had earlier swept the West Indies 3-0 in the preceding three-match ODI series.

Rohit Sharma in line to break massive two records held by fellow T20I captain.

Rohit had struck three sixes on his way to 40 off 19 balls in the first T20I, which India won by six wickets. If he hits three more in the second T20I on Friday, Rohit will have surpassed Australia skipper Aaron Finch and Afghanistan’s Hazratullah Zazai for most sixes against a single team in the format.

Finch has hit 34 sixes against England while Zazai hit as many against Ireland. Rohit is currently on 32 against the West Indies.

Meanwhile, Rohit is also in sight of another record that Finch holds. The 34-year-old is 36 runs away from becoming the 2nd highest run-getter against a single team in T20Is. Finch has scored 594 runs against England while Rohit is on 559.

13 Likes

Most 50+ scores in T20Is:

30 - Virat Kohli
30 - Rohit Sharma
26 - Babar Azam
22 - Martin Guptill
22 - David Warner
21 - Paul Stirling

#INDvWI

10 Likes

Most 50+ scores by Indian wicketkeepers in T20Is:

3 - KL Rahul
2 - Rishabh Pant
2 - MS Dhoni

#INDvWI

9 Likes

Fifties from Virat Kohli, Rishabh Pant & Venkatesh Iyer’s cameo help India to post a total of 186/5.

11 Likes

India take an unassailable 2-0 lead in the T20I series :clap:

A last-over thriller in Kolkata :star_struck:

12 Likes

IND vs WI 3rd T20I

Virat Kohli and Rishabh Pant will miss the 3rd.

Two vacant spots in the playing XI should go to batters - Shreyas Iyer and Ruturaj Gaikwad - unless Rohit Sharma decides to opt for extra bowling options.

10 Likes

3RD T20I. West Indies won the toss and elected to field.

Ruturaj Gaikwad and Ishan Kishan will open while Avesh Khan will make his debut for India.

West Indies make four changes to their side.

8 Likes

India complete 3-0 whitewash against West Indies.

10 Likes

SKY is the limit for Suryakumar Yadav☝️

He was adjudged player of the match as well as series for his wonderful batting🤗

10 Likes