Should Erik Ten hag get the sack?

Should Erik Ten hag get the sack?

10 Likes

Ten Hag is another underperforming manager that needs to re strategise and get his team working before the United hierarchy starts asking some serious questions. But considering there are no world class managers presently to serve as a good replacement, it will be unwise to sack Ten Hag right now. He should be assessed till the end of the season at least before any major decision is taken.

8 Likes

Erik ten Hag has lost his 13th game of the season, this is Man United worst start to a season since the 1930’s. Manchester United has also failed to score in their last 4 consecutive matches. If they fail to win their next match, there will be no excuses for Ten Hag, he might get the sack.

7 Likes

I think he will stay at Manchester United till the end of the season. If he was going to get sacked, it should’ve been happened by now.

9 Likes

@Jason1 Agree with you

I also wonder if only Ten Hag is to blame or is it the instability at the club with players embroiled in criminal cases (Antony, earlier Greenwood), Sancho drama, players like Maguire, Varane’s game not upto the mark, with Martinez and Casemiro out for a while and not to mention the Glazer ownership speculations at the club until Sir Jim Ratcliffe’s 25% deal in late December.

Erik ten Hag had an impressive run at Ajaz with a 74% win rate. I still think he can steer the team in the right direction with the right composition of the team and support of top management.

7 Likes