Liverpool FC - Transfer Rumours, Latest News and Discussions Thread

Oxlade-Chamberlain strike against Genk has been nominated for Champions Leaue Goal of the Week ! :muscle:

8 Likes

Four Reds named in England squad

Four Liverpool players have been named in the latest England squad for their forthcoming UEFA Euro 2020 qualifiers against Montenegro and Kosovo.
Jordan Henderson, Joe Gomez, Trent Alexander-Arnold and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain have been selected by the Three Lions for the double header.

8 Likes

The top two clubs in the Premier League clash on Super Sunday at Anfield.

Liverpool are still unbeaten at the top of the table and are six points ahead of champions Manchester City.

5 Likes

Jordan Henderson has returned to training after illness to bolster Liverpool’s options before Sunday’s potentially pivotal Premier League game with Manchester City.

Henderson would be expected to start in Klopp’s first-choice.

QAfsGPjX

3 Likes

:red_circle: Liverpool’s trio turn UP on Champions League nights :fire:

5 Likes

Points after 11 games:

Man Utd’s treble winners (1998/99) - 22
Mourinho’s Chelsea (2004/05) - 26
Arsenal’s ‘Invincibles’ (2003/04) - 27
Man City (2018/19) - 29
Man City (2017/18) - 31
Liverpool (2019/20) - 31

We’re witnessing something special.

4 Likes

“We have to play our best game, everybody in the stadium has to be in an absolutely top shape.”

5 Likes

Big breaking news

Reports suggest Liverpool are set to battle Real Madrid for Kylian Mbappe.

The Daily Express report that LFC are planning a £215m move for the France forward.

EIw0h6lWoAAr429

4 Likes

What a weekend of football :boom::fire:

Bayern Munich vs Dortmund
Liverpool vs Manchester City
Juventus vs AC Milan

4 Likes

Daniel Sturridge :speaking_head:“I love Liverpool very much and I can still feel it in my heart. Liverpool fans showed me a great love.”

5 Likes

BIG game at Anfield! Score predictions?? :thinking:

2 Likes

Today line up against Man City

4 Likes

250 Premier League appearances in Red for the skipper

8 Likes

UP THE REDS!

5 Likes

Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 17 home PL matches against Man City (W12 D5 L0)

6 Likes

Klopp has put to rest the #Mbappe2020 potential deal speculation:

"I don’t think there is a club in the world that can buy Kylian Mbappe from PSG, that is how it is. And we are involved in that too.

“But it is about the money of course. No chance. Absolutely no chance, sorry for killing that story!”

6 Likes

:eight: points ahead :muscle:

4 Likes

Happy birthday :tada: :birthday::balloon: Gini

7 Likes

Are you ok in the 4th place, Pep?

6 Likes

How many Premier League teams can Trent name in 30 seconds? | Lies | Alexander Arnold & Gomez

Play this fun challenge game with Trent and Joe - See if you can beat them!! :sunglasses:

8 Likes