Liverpool FC - Transfer Rumours, Latest News and Discussions Thread

A note for today and everyday! :+1:t2::heart::kissing_heart::firecracker::boom:

12 Likes

The thoughts of LFC are with all those affected by the Munich air disaster. 62 years ago today, but never forgotten.

6 Likes

Tom Hill has signed his first professional contract🙌

The 17-year-old attacking midfielder has been at the club’s Academy since U6 level

14 Likes

LFC February Fixture

12 Likes

Let’s keep it going, Reds :red_circle:

17 Likes

Sadio Mane returned to training for Liverpool today ahead of their return from the winter break

15 Likes

August :trophy:
September :trophy:
November :trophy:
December🏆
January🏆

Premier League Manager of the Month awards for the boss this season

15 Likes

Bayern Munich are reportedly preparing a £75m bid for Liverpool forward Roberto Firmino.

13 Likes

Dani Ceballos has claimed in an interview with Marca that he opted for a move to Arsenal instead of Liverpool. He was linked with the Reds last summer before completing a loan move to Arsenal.

Ceballos said: “I was proud to have a club like Liverpool after me, but I chose Arsenal because of Unai Emery and how he was with me. Right now, I wouldn’t fit in at Liverpool very well. Unai was key to me being at Arsenal. I went to play at a club like Arsenal because, apart from the fact that it’s a massive club, Unai practically came to my house to tell me that he loved me as a player, that he’s been in love with me since I played for Betis.”

Ceballos continued: “The confidence of a coach is key to giving your best performance. Unai told me that I would be important with him at Arsenal and I didn’t have any doubts about going there.”

It should be noted that Emery was sacked by Arsenal in November after 18 months in charge. The Spaniard was later replaced by Mikel Arteta in the dugout.

15 Likes

If we win our next six games we will be crowned champions🏆

Liverpool’s next six games :red_circle:
Norwich (A)
West Ham (H)
Watford (A)
Bournemouth (H)
Everton (A)
Crystal Palace (H)

13 Likes

The last time Liverpool won the league, so YES we’re gonna make a BIG deal out of it!!!

16 Likes

Jurgen Klopp will hold talks with Mohamed Salah after Egypt declared they want to pick him for this summer’s Tokyo Olympics.

Salah would miss Liverpool’s pre-season and the start of the campaign. The final decision on Salah’s involvement will be left to the player.

13 Likes

Mo Salah has been named January’s Standarad Chartered Player of the Month

9 Likes

:red_circle: MATCHDAY :red_circle:

We’re focused. We’re ready. We’re BACK!

7 Likes

2020 looking better. Our No1. Wolrd No1

11 Likes

Longest unbeaten starts in the Premier League by season

16 Likes

Big moment. Massive save. :no_entry_sign:

14 Likes

Jake Cain’s superb stoppage-time strike earned Liverpool U23s a 2-1 win over Wolverhampton Wanderers on Monday night.

A strong young Reds team spent the majority of the Premier League 2 fixture at a blustery St George’s Park on top, and merited the lead given to them by Joe Hardy’s goal shortly before the hour.

However, Wolves levelled through Chem Campbell’s 72nd-minute penalty against the run of play. But Cain showing his technical ability by half-volleying in a late, late winner from 20 yards.

9 Likes

Jurgen Klopp’s record as Liverpool manager:

250 Games
153 Wins
58 Draws
39 Defeats
61% Win Ratio

Premier League⏳
Champions League🏆
UEFA Super Cup🏆
Club World Cup :trophy:

Outstanding🔥