General Football News! 2019-2020 Season

Xavi is set to be announced as the manager of FC Barcelona in the next 24 hours. (Source: beIN Sports)

16 Likes

Xavi says ‘No’ To FC Barcelona Head Coach offer. “I can’t hide my dream of training Barcelona one day, and I would like to train Barça, but now my focus is on Al-Sadd.”

7 Likes

Riyad Mahrez

2018-19 Premier League
Apps: 27
Goals: 7
Assists: 4

2019-20 Premier League
Apps: 18
Goals: 7
Assists: 9

14 Likes

Sergio Aguero is now the fifth highest scorer in Premier League history and the highest scoring overseas player :crown::champagne:

15 Likes

Zinedine Zidane - Another addition to his trophy collection!

9/9 Record in Finals After Spanish Super Cup Win.All he does is win :trophy:

zidane-Trophies

11 Likes

Zidane’s record as Real Madrid manager in finals is impeccable - 9 trophies in 9 final appearances!! :clap::clap:

3 Champions League
2 UEFA Super Cups
2 FIFA Club World Cup
2 Spanish Super Cup

8 Likes

:handshake: Done deal!
Arsenal defender Dinos Mavropanos has joined Bundesliga side FC Nuremberg on loan for the rest of the season.

mavropanos-arsenal-fc

7 Likes

Add to that one La Liga trophy.

5 Likes

Ernesto Valverde sacked as Barcelona manager. Quique Setien named his replacement.

EONPxIsX4AIIs-4

15 Likes

Barcelona SACK Ernesto Valverde: What was the last straw?

15 Likes

Valverde has written a letter to Barca fans after being dismissed as manager of the club on Monday.

15 Likes

Valverde has won 69.5% of his LaLiga games for FCB (66 out of his 95 matches), the fifth most for a Barcelona’s manager ever.

10 Likes

Good luck Setien!

11 Likes

Divock Origi has scored against: Everton - Silva sacked

Watford - Garcia sacked
Newcastle - Rafa leaves
Spurs - Poch sacked
Arsenal - Emery sacked
Barcelona - Valverde sacked

MdjmLelF%20(1)

13 Likes

Origi curse is REAL! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

Deloitte Football Money League: Barcelona top for first time as top clubs rake in £8bn.

Clubs by Leagues:
Premier League : 8
Serie A : 4
Bundesliga : 3
La Liga : 3
Ligue 1 : 2

15 Likes

Spurs have surpassed Chelsea and Arsenal to become London’s highest-revenue-generating club in the 2018-19 season. Thanks to the broadcast revenue from a Champions League run that took them to the final.

6 Likes

Marcus Rashford was injured just 17 minutes after coming on as a substitute. United play Liverpool on Sunday

5 Likes

Mohun Bagan merges with ATK - To play as one team in next Indian Super League.

A new football club will be formed where Sanjeev Goenka’s RPSG Group will own 80% stakes while Mohun Bagan will have the remaining 20%. The club will have the brand names of both the clubs (ATK-Mohun Bagan or Mohun Bagan-ATK) and will come into existence from June 1, 2020.

11 Likes

Good news for Indian football! Will East Bengal soon join ISL too?:thinking:

7 Likes