๐Ÿ Cricket News & Updates - General Discussion Thread for 2023-24 Season

T20 world cup winner :white_check_mark:
No.1 All-Rounder :white_check_mark:

Hardik Pandyaโ€™s impressive showing in the ICC Menโ€™s T20 World Cup has seen him become the No.1 ranked all-rounder in the latest ICC Menโ€™s T20I Rankings :fire:

#HardikPandya #TeamIndia #T20WorldCup2024

6 Likes

Rohit Sharma equals Sunil Narine for the most titles won by a player in the T20 format :handshake:

#RohitSharma #T20WorldCup2024

6 Likes

As quick as it gets :zap:

In only his 2nd International match, Abhishek features in this elite list of batters scoring the quickest century for India in T20Is.

#AbhishekSharma #ZIMvIN

7 Likes

BCCI secretary Jay Shah confirms Rohit Sharma will lead India in Champions Trophy 2025 and World Test Championship in 2025! :india:

#RohitSharma #BCCI

5 Likes

The GG era begins!

Two-time World Cup winner and former Indian opener Gautam Gambhir takes charge as Indiaโ€™s new head coach :india::handshake:

#GautamGambhir #TeamIndia

6 Likes

:rotating_light: REPORTS :rotating_light:

Gautam Gambhir has asked for Abhishek Nayar as batting coach and Vinay Kumar as bowling coach to be part of his coaching staff.

6 Likes

A record-breaking debut for Gus Atkinson! :england:

His 7-45 in the 1st innings against West Indies puts him in this elite list :clap:

#GusAtkinson #ENGvWI

5 Likes

Jimmy Anderson will retire with 188 Test appearances, the second-most for a player after Sachin Tendulkar! :hushed::fire:

#ENGvsWI #JamesAnderson

7 Likes

Just the third cricketer after Sir Garfield Sobers and Jacques Kallis to complete the double of 6000 runs and 200 wickets in Test cricket.

#ENGvWI #England #BenStokes #Cricket

7 Likes

#WaninduHasaranga has stepped down as Sri Lankaโ€™s T20I captain after the debacle of the T20 World Cup 2024.

6 Likes

๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ ๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘จ!:goat:

7 Likes

James Anderson ended his Test career with :seven::zero::four: wickets, ranking him as the third-highest wicket-taker of all time and the leading wicket-taker among fast bowlers in Test cricket history! :handshake:

#ENGvsWI #JamesAnderson #TestCricket

7 Likes

CHAMPIONS! :trophy:

Indiaโ€™s young guns lift the trophy after a dominant 4-1 series win over Zimbabwe! :clap:

:camera_flash: : ICC

#ZIMvIND

6 Likes

Sikandar Raza is only the fifth player to score :two::zero::zero::zero:+ runs and take :five::zero:+ wickets in T20Is!:handshake:

#T20Is #SikandarRaza #Zimbabwe

7 Likes

:rotating_light: SKY has reportedly emerged as the likely candidate to become Indiaโ€™s new T20I captain till 2026 T20 World Cup.

#TeamIndia #India #SuryaKumarYadav #Cricket

9 Likes

Latest ICC Menโ€™s T20I Rankings๐Ÿ

:black_small_square:Travis Head remains at the top spot, while Yashasvi Jaiswal climbs to 6th in the latest T20I batters ranking :chart_with_upwards_trend:

:black_small_square:Adil Rashid remains at the numero uno spot :top:

:black_small_square:Wanindu Hasaranga remains at the top spot, while Hardik Pandya slips down to 6th position in the all-rounders rankings :chart_with_downwards_trend:

9 Likes

Joe Root equals the likes of Steve Smith and Kane Williamson for most Test hundreds among fab 4!:fire::cricket_bat_and_ball:

9 Likes

:rotating_light: ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐‘๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ :rotating_light:

Scotland pacer ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ broke South Africa fast bowler Kagiso Rabadaโ€™s nine-year-old record for best bowling figures on debut in Menโ€™s ODIs when he picked 7-21 in 5.4 overs against Oman! :hushed::fire:

#Cricket #ODIs #SCOvsOMA #CharlieCassell

10 Likes

Current ICC menโ€™s top-ranked players and teams across all three formats! :top:

#cricket

11 Likes

Smriti Mandhana leads the run-chart for India in International Cricket this year :muscle::sunglasses:

8 Likes