:brazil: Vinicius Jr. (23) — 112
:argentina: Leo Messi (36) — 102
:belgium: Jeremy Doku (21) — 96
:kr: Kang-in Lee (22) — 90
:nigeria: Chukwueze (24) — 86
:england: Jude Bellingham (20) — 86

Fast Legs! :dash::clap:t4::fire:

14 Likes

:crown: Top 10 Players with the most Champions League Man of the Match Awards since 2009:

:argentina: Lionel Messi (67)
:portugal: Cristiano Ronaldo (40)
:brazil: Neymar (23)
:poland: Lewandowski (21)
:fr: Benzema (13)
:algeria: Riyad Mahrez (12)
:brazil: Willian (12)
:sweden: Ibrahimovic (12)
:argentina: Di Maria (11)
:fr: Mbappe (10)

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

14 Likes

:rotating_light: OFFICIAL! Adidas have unveiled the new Champions League ball for the group stages! :soccer:

15 Likes

The new official UEFA Men’s and Women’s Champions League balls are here :star_struck:

14 Likes

Jenni Hermoso will pursue sanctions against RFEF President Luis Rubiales after he kissed her during Spain’s World Cup celebrations.

In a statement with her union:

‘It is essential that our team is represented by figures who project their values of equality and respect in all areas’

14 Likes

:crown::trophy: The final boss of the Champions League:

:fr: Mbappé’s best year: 8 goals
:brazil: Neymar’s best year: 10 goals
:norway: Haaland’s best year: 12 goals
:argentina: Messi’s best year: 14 goals
:poland: Lewandowski’s best year: 15 goals
:fr: Benzema’s best year: 15 goals
:portugal: Ronaldo’s 3rd best year: 15 goals
:portugal: Ronaldo’s 2nd best year: 16 goals
:portugal: Ronaldo’s best year: 17 goals

14 Likes

Former referee Mike Dean has admitted that he failed to change a VAR decision to save his ‘mate’ Antony Taylor from more grief.

13 Likes

No members of Spain’s Euro 2012-winning lineup are still part of the national team :pensive:

12 Likes

After 93 caps and two major trophies, Jordi Alba has decided to retire from the Spanish national team, per multiple reports :es:

11 Likes

Inter Miami have begun construction on their new stadium Miami Freedom Park, which is set to open in in 2025 :stadium:

(via Inter Miami CF)

12 Likes

Erling Haaland is the PFA Men’s Players’ Player of the Year :man_in_lotus_position::trophy:

12 Likes

Lauren James wins the PFA Women’s Young Player of the Year award :sparkles:

12 Likes

The PFA Men’s Young Player of the Year: Bukayo Saka :star2:

12 Likes

World Cup winner Julian Alvarez has been honoured with a mural near his boyhood club’s stadium :art:

(via @ca.calchin)

13 Likes

Cancel any plans you’ve made for October 29th :exploding_head::fire:

14 Likes

:argentina: Leo Messi: “Ronaldo was the best striker that I ever saw play. He’s a phenomenon and his shooting was the best in history.”

:sweden: Zlatan Ibrahimović: “Ronaldo doesn’t play football. He was football. For me, he’s the perfect player.”

:brazil: Kaka: “The best player I have ever played with? That’s Ronaldo. I have seen Il Fenomeno do things that nobody else has ever done."

:it: Alessandro Nesta: “The worst experience I ever had was playing against Ronaldo, Ronaldo was simply unstoppable."

Never forget when Ronaldo Nazario ruled the football world :brazil::earth_americas:

15 Likes

Erling Haaland has 31 goals in 39 matches for club and country in 2023.

He’d have to average 2.18 goals over 28 fixtures for the rest of 2023 to reach 92 goals in the calendar year.

Lionel Messi’s 91 goal record in 2012 might be untouchable :flushed::goat:

12 Likes

UEFA royalty :crown:

12 Likes

Finally gets his hands on the Champions League trophy again :white_check_mark:

Wins UEFA Men’s Coach of the Year :white_check_mark:

Pep :clap:

11 Likes

England manager Sarina Wiegman dedicated her award to the Spanish women’s national team after winning the UEFA Women’s Coach of the Year :heart:

‘This team deserves to be celebrated and listened to’

11 Likes