⚽️ 2023/24 Carabao Cup final: Chelsea vs Liverpool- Preview, Stats, Results, Live updates and more

Jürgen Klopp has now won three competitions multiple times during his managerial career:

:trophy::trophy: Bundesliga
:trophy::trophy: DFL-Supercup
:trophy::trophy: EFL Cup

This is his first in England.

12 Likes

Virgil van Dijk is the first player to win a domestic cup final in extra-time for Liverpool since Ian Rush in the 1989 FA Cup final vs. Everton.

And it was the latest winning League Cup final winning goal in 47 years. :eyes:

12 Likes

13 - Caoimhín Kelleher hasn’t conceded a goal in either of his two finals for Liverpool (both v Chelsea), despite facing 13 shots on target and 3.9 xG on target. Elite.

11 Likes

10 - Liverpool have won the League Cup for the 10th time – the most by any team in the history of the competition. Two of those have come under current manager Jürgen Klopp, with only Bob Paisley (3) winning it more often in charge of the Reds. Swansong.

13 Likes

The average age of Liverpool’s squad yesterday was 23.95.

Y̶o̶u̶ n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ w̶i̶n̶ a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ k̶i̶d̶s̶.

11 Likes

Virgil van Dijk has won the MOTM award in three finals for Liverpool :trophy::trophy::trophy:

Big-game player :muscle:

13 Likes

Alexis Mac Allister and Endo cost Liverpool a combined £51 million.

They just bossed a midfield that included Enzo and Caicedo in the Carabo Cup final that cost them £221 million.

Incredible business by Liverpool :clap:

13 Likes

More than half of Liverpool’s XI on the pitch for their Carabao Cup final win was 21 or younger :baby::trophy:

Making their mark :clap:

7 Likes

Conor Bradley has won two trophies at Wembley within less than a year:

:trophy: 2023: Papa John’s Trophy with Bolton
:trophy: 2024: Carabao Cup with Liverpool

7 Likes

Caoimhín Kelleher has not conceded a goal in either of his two finals for Liverpool, facing a total of 13 shots on target from both matches.

Stepping up in Alisson’s absence :clap:

7 Likes