↔️ 2022 Summer Transfer Window: When does it open? News and Daily Updates

Former Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness on Lewandowski to Barcelona rumours :open_mouth:

11 Likes

Juventus sign Paul Pogba for free from Manchester United

Juventus sell Pogba to Manchester United for $115M

Juventus sign Pogba for free from Manchester United

:grimacing:

10 Likes

Barcelona have made a new bid for Robert Lewandowski worth $42M, according to Tomasz Włodarczyk

10 Likes

BREAKING: Paul Pogba will return to Juventus on a free transfer, reports Fabrizio Romano :black_circle::white_circle:

8 Likes

OFFICIAL: Florian Wirtz has signed a new deal with Bayer Leverkusen until 2027.

Before his season-ending injury in March, the 19-year-old midfielder had 10 goals and 14 assists in 2021-22 :sparkles:

8 Likes

Antony situation. Manchester United are really interested and already had contacts to explore potential deal - not the only club, but with ten Hag pushing. :brazil: #MUFC

Been told player’s camp now asking Ajax to listen to bids for Antony this summer, even if price tag will be high.

14 Likes

Official, confirmed. Nick Pope joins Newcastle on a permanent deal from Burnley by signing four year contract with an option for further season. :white_circle::black_circle: #NUFC

Second move for Newcastle this summer after Targett deal.

12 Likes

:white_circle::black_circle: | Pogba > Juve: 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨!

Paul Pogba’s set to join Juventus on a free transfer, full agreement reached and here we go! :fr:

:star: New meeting today in Milano to complete the deal on all the details, as Paul’s final contract is now ready to be signed.

:small_airplane: Paul Pogba will fly to Italy at the beginning of July to undergo medical tests and sign all the paperworks.

:white_heart: Pogba only wanted Juventus as Man City were trying to persuade him also with Pep Guardiola involved in direct calls, but Paul’s heart was already set on his move to Juve.

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Huge deal for Juventus after they signed Paul on a free transfer from Man United 10 years ago, sold him to the same club for €100m and now he is back again on a free transfer.

How do you rate this Pogba deal? :keycap_ten::sparkles:

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐱 𝐏𝐨𝐠𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤! :white_circle::black_circle::handshake:

#pogba #paulpogba #juventus #juve #transfers #ucl #football #mufc #manutd #france #herewego

14 Likes

Brighton consider signing Manchester City forward Delap on loan after agreeing £6m deal for Adingra

Brighton are interested in Manchester City forward Liam Delap as they consider striker options.

The 19-year-old is likely to be available on loan and could come into discussions as City look to negotiate a £40million deal for Brighton defender Marc Cucurella.

12 Likes

Christian Eriksen ‘set to pick between offers from Manchester United and current club Brentford’

Manchester United and Brentford are awaiting an answer from Christian Eriksen over their contract offers once he returns from holiday.

The Dane is set to pick between his current club and United, both of whom have offered him a contract as his six-month deal with the Bees is set to expire at the end of the month.

13 Likes

Arsenal defender Dan Ballard is set to join Vincent Kompany’s Burnley in a £2m deal

Arsenal defender Daniel Ballard is joining Burnley in a £2million deal.

Arsenal have also agreed a sell-on clause and matching sale price clause for the 22-year-old Northern Ireland international who has previously been on loan at Blackpool and Millwall.

9 Likes

:rotating_light: Newcastle United, Real Madrid, PSG and Chelsea are all interested in securing the services of Liverpool’s former sporting director Michael Edwards.

However, he is keen to take a break away from football after a ten-year stay with the Reds.

(Source: Sky Sports)

12 Likes

:rotating_light: Marseille are in talks with Arsenal for the loan of Nuno Tavares, with an option to buy. :portugal:

The Gunners are open to loaning the left-back.

(Source: @Santi_J_FM)

9 Likes

:studio_microphone: Ander Herrera: “I’m going to stay at PSG. I’ve been here for three years and I’m happy. I want to continue and enjoy a growing club surrounded by the best footballers in the world. I love my daily life, the city and my teammates.”

(Source: @diarioas)

11 Likes

:rotating_light: Barcelona will be interested in Luis Suárez on a free if they can’t sign Robert Lewandowski! :uruguay:

For the moment, the Uruguayan is not keen on making a return to the Catalan club. :grimacing:

(Source: @sport)

11 Likes

:rotating_light: Manchester United’s new offer for Frenkie de Jong is €65m + €20m in add-ons.

The first offer was €60m plus €20m.

(Source: @Luis_F_Rojo)

11 Likes

:rotating_light: Manchester City have agreed personal terms with Marc Cucurella and are in advanced discussions with Brighton to finalise a fee.

(Source: @SportsPeteO)

10 Likes

:newspaper: PSG have reportedly told Neymar to find a new club just five years on after paying a world-record fee of £196m for the player.

Which club should go in for the Brazilian this summer?

:thinking:

11 Likes

:studio_microphone: Wagner Ribeiro, an agent close to Neymar’s family: “Neymar has a dream: to win the Champions League with PSG. Despite all the rumours about a possible departure, he is very motivated and will not stop until he has reached his goal.” :brazil:

(Source: @JorgeCPicon)

14 Likes

Ousmane Dembele is ready to complete a U-turn on his future and sign a new contract with Barcelona, reports AS :writing_hand:

12 Likes