🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 2022/23 Premier League Season: News, Match Results, Stats and Discussions

Erling Haaland has scored 100 goals in 99 games since joining Dortmund in 2020. He’s not human :robot::norway:

16 Likes

Only two goalkeepers have a save percentage under 50% in the Premier League this season:

:radio_button: :wales: Danny Ward (48.8%)
:radio_button: :ireland: Mark Travers (44.8%)

They’ve conceded 38 goals between them. :eyes:

16 Likes

In 2022/23 Leicester have…

◉ Conceded more goals than any other side in PL history after seven games (22)

◉ Not won any of their first seven games for the first time in the PL

Time may be up for Brendan.:hourglass:

14 Likes

:rotating_light::newspaper_roll:𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 Mason Greenwood has now been added to #MUFC first team SQUAD

He’s expected to start training with the team very soon after wining all Court charges against him (@skySport)

𝗦𝗲𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝗼𝗼𝗻.𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗕𝗼𝘆 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱:heart_eyes::boom::fire::dancer::heavy_heart_exclamation:

17 Likes

Son Heung-min is the first Tottenham Hotspur player to score a Premier League hat-trick as a substitute! :kr:

13 Likes

:england: Stats Leaders in Premier League this season so far:

:soccer: Most Goals - Erling Haaland (11)
:dart: Most Assists - Kevin De Bruyne (6)
:gloves: Most Clean Sheets - Ederson Moraes (4)

So much quality. :fire::clap:t4:

15 Likes

You shall not pass :person_gesturing_no:

16 Likes

West Ham’s attacking stats in the Premier League in 2022/23:

:radio_button: 7.6 xG (15th)
:radio_button: 11.3 Shots per game (=14th)
:radio_button: 3.1 Shots on target per game (16th)
:radio_button: 4 Big chances created (19th)
:soccer: 3 Goals (=20th)

8 players have scored more than the Hammers. :eyes:

15 Likes

If Arsenal win the league before the 2024/25 season, Mikel Arteta will break José Mourinho’s record as the youngest manager to lift the Premier League title.

There’s a 3.2% chance of it happening this season. :eyes:

16 Likes

:grimacing: Only Cadiz (2.2%) have a worse conversion rate than Wolves (3.7%) in Europe’s top 5 leagues this season

15 Likes

:grimacing: Leicester have conceded 22 league goals so far this season, no team in England’s top 4 tiers have shipped more

14 Likes

Kevin De Bruyne is on another planet this season :fire:

13 Likes

:speaking_head: “You’re bringing in a manager who doesn’t know our game.” - Graeme Souness on the new Brighton manager.

:england: English managers to win the Premier League: 0

:it: Italian managers to win the Premier League: 4

15 Likes

:speaking_head: Bruno Fernandes on Ole Gunnar Solskjær

“He still sends me some messages and says congratulations for certain things. He’s someone who I want to remain in touch with. I said that to him before he left the club.”

15 Likes

:rage: Joao Palhinha is the first player to reach 5 yellow cards in the Premier League this season

17 Likes

BREAKING: The Premier League’s nominees for September’s Player of the Month award are in! :trophy::fire:

17 Likes

Chiellini has got Maguire’s back :muscle:

15 Likes

The Premier League’s nominees for September’s Manager of the Month award are in!

17 Likes

:memo: DEAL DONE: Mark Noble is to return to West Ham in the role of Sporting Director from January. :hammer_and_pick:

(Source: @WestHam)

14 Likes

:speaking_head: Graeme Souness:

“I’m not a big critic of Maguire. I think he’s a very good player and he’s struggled with his partner - whoever he’s had - when playing for Manchester United.”

“Maguire’s a very good player! He’s better than what people believe.”

Thoughts? :thinking:

15 Likes