🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 2022/23 Premier League Season: News, Match Results, Stats and Discussions

Kevin De Bruyne has NEVER won Premier League Player of the Month :exploding_head:

12 Likes

The last time Erling Haaland faced Lisandro Martinez, Martinez kept a clean sheet and walked away with a 4-0 victory :eyes:

12 Likes

Arsenal and Adidas have extended their partnership until 2030.

They make kits to remember :star_struck:

12 Likes

:england: Phil Foden stats for Manchester City:

:tshirt: 178 games
:soccer: 48 goals
:dart: 35 assists
:handshake:t4: 83 goal contributions
:trophy: 11 trophies

:fire:Phil Foden has reached an agreement to extend his contract with Manchester City until June 2028!

16 Likes

Brendan Rodgers on his position as rumours on his job continue: “I feel that the ownership trust me to turn this around. I’m the best person to do it”. :large_blue_circle::fox_face: #LCFC

“I’m confident”, Rodgers added as he wants to continue as Leicester coach for long time.

13 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: :soccer: Who Are The Managers Who Have Been Sacked This 2022-2023 Season?

Erling Haaland has 20 goal contributions this season.

He’s only played 11 games :exploding_head:

14 Likes

Arsenal are fuelled by missing out on the Champions League last season :triumph:

13 Likes

Kevin De Bruyne has more Premier League assists than David Silva (94) despite making 92 fewer appearances :exploding_head:

11 Likes

If Erling Haaland continues scoring hat tricks at this rate, he’ll have the most hat tricks in Premier League history by the end of the season :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Kevin De Bruyne has NEVER won a Premier League Player of the Month award :exploding_head:

13 Likes

He’s got a long way to go to live up to the levels set by Messi and Ronaldo over their careers…

But Erling Haaland is going at a ridiculous pace! :exploding_head:

13 Likes

A selected group of players with three hat-tricks in the Premier League…

The record amount is 12. Haaland could reach that number in his first season! :joy:

11 Likes

Arsenal’s 2022-23 squad photo was a vibe :laughing:

13 Likes

OFFICIAL: Michael Oliver is the referee for Arsenal vs. Liverpool on Sunday.

10 Likes

Liverpool have the WORST first half record in the Premier League this season :flushed:

12 Likes

Erling Haaland this season:

:soccer::soccer:
:gift:
:soccer:
:soccer::soccer::soccer:
:soccer::soccer::soccer:
:soccer::soccer:
:soccer::soccer::soccer::gift::gift:

Jack Grealish is every Manchester City fan :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Erling Haaland has scored in all but one game this season.

He got an assist in that one :smirk:

8 Likes

Mo Salah has matched Thierry Henry’s Champions League goal tally for Arsenal in 18 fewer games :clap:

12 Likes

Alex Iwobi has created more chances than Bruno Fernandes in the Premier League this season. :chart_with_upwards_trend:

9 Likes