🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 2021/22 Premier League Season: News, Match Results, Stats and Discussions

:rotating_light: Lucien Favre is the favourite to take over Steve Bruce as Newcastle manager.

(Source: JanAageFjortoft)

17 Likes

13 - Steve Bruce’s departure marks the 13th time that a Newcastle manager has departed the club during an ongoing Premier League campaign. It’s the most in-season departures for any club in the competition. Chaos.

18 Likes

Man United have pulled off 3 comeback wins in their last 7 games :muscle:

17 Likes

Mohamed Salah has created more big chances than any other Premier League player this season:

:key: 6 Big Chances Created
:a: 4 Assists

19 Likes

Manchester United have been left sweating over the fitness of Bruno Fernandes as they prepare to face Liverpool at Old Trafford on Sunday.

18 Likes

Manchester United and West Ham have been fined by UEFA as a result of fan behaviour at recent European fixtures.

18 Likes

Romelu Lukaku is reportedly facing a month out of action because of the ankle injury he sustained in Chelsea’s Champions League win over Malmo on Wednesday night.

20 Likes

Bruno Fernandes is a doubt for Man Utd vs Liverpool :open_mouth:

Solskjaer:" I hope I can pick from a fully fit squad. It might be that I’m without two or three, and Bruno might be one of them that might be a doubt but he’s doing everything he can to be ready."

17 Likes

The managers are reluctant to pick between two iconic Premier League players, saying both bring obvious qualities to the table

Jurgen Klopp is reluctant to draw comparisons between Mohamed Salah and Cristiano Ronaldo, but says the Liverpool man has a better left foot and the Manchester United star is stronger in the air - while Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says he will “always back” his man.

11 Likes

Paul Pogba has donned the world’s first pair of vegan football boots after the Manchester United star teamed up with Stella McCartney to design the eye-catching, gender-neutral adidas PREDATOR FREAK.
Pogba, 28, has long held an interest in fashion and design and the Frenchman has delighted with a series of striking hairstyles and styling choices during his five-year stint at Old Trafford.

10 Likes

Thomas Partey gets his first Arsenal goal :partying_face:

8 Likes

Mohamed Salah has said that he would love to remain at Liverpool for the rest of his career, but added that his future remains out of his hands.

7 Likes

Joel Matip on taking the knee:

“It is a sign of awareness that it’s still a big problem with racism. It’s to make the people see, 'Yeah, there’s still a problem. We are not finished. It’s still there and we have to take care of it and not allow it to become something normal without meaning. It has to keep it’s purpose and people need to understand that there is no room for racism in today’s world.

7 Likes

Paul Pogba is standing by for a Manchester United recall against Liverpool as he tries to convince the club he is worth a new £350,000-a-week contract.

9 Likes

Manchester United have opened discussions on a major redevelopment of Old Trafford that could see the stadium’s capacity increase to 80,000.

9 Likes

:bar_chart:I 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥 𝐅𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐧 stats this season

:page_facing_up:I 6 starts
:alarm_clock:I 480 mins
:soccer:I 4 goals
:dart:I 4 assists
:star:I 3 Man of the Match

8 Likes

Ole out, Conte in? :eyes:

7 Likes

Chelsea have more clean sheets than goals conceded in the Premier League under Thomas Tuchel :scream:

7 Likes

Mo Salah is outscoring teams in the Premier League this season :flushed:

7 Likes

Most NON PENALTY goals at Old Trafford in domestic English football (PL, FA Cup, League Cup) since January 1st:

:six: - MOHAMED SALAH
:six: - Mason Greenwood
:five:- Bruno Fernandes
:five: - Marcus Rashford

What a stat! :rofl:

FB_IMG_1635178663094

12 Likes