🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 2021/22 Premier League Season: News, Match Results, Stats and Discussions

Vincent Kompany is in talks to become Burnley manager, after parting ways with Anderlecht :belgium:

16 Likes

Mohamed Salah says he’s ‘sure’ he will be at Liverpool next season :red_circle:

19 Likes

Trent Alexander-Arnold wore a brain sensor while practising free-kicks ahead of the Champions League final :brain:

19 Likes

On loan Man City striker Julian Alvarez scored SIX goals for River Plate last night :flushed:

19 Likes

Most Chances Created in the Premier League 2021/22:

:nine::zero: :england: Trent Alexander-Arnold
:eight::nine: :portugal: Bruno Fernandes
:eight::seven: :belgium: Kevin De Bruyne
:seven::seven: :norway: Martin Ødegaard
:seven::two: :kr: Son Heung-Min
:seven::one: :england: James Ward-Prowse

20 Likes

Arsenal would have beaten Tottenham to the Champions League this season without the use of VAR in the Premier League :eyes:

20 Likes

Man City signed Julian Alvarez in January for £14.1 million from River Plate, before loaning him back.

Last night, the striker scored SIX times against Alianza Lima in the Copa Libertadores.

Could Pep unleash him alongside Erling Haaland next season? :eyes:

17 Likes

Most penalties awarded in the Premier League 2021/22:

:nine: :large_blue_circle: Chelsea
:nine: :large_blue_circle: Man City
:eight: :red_circle: Arsenal
:eight: :eagle: Crystal Palace
:eight: :red_circle: Liverpool
:seven: :large_blue_circle: Brighton
:seven: :large_blue_circle: Everton

20 Likes

From one Golden Boot winner to another :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

:speaking_head: Sky Sports:

Spurs have been awarded the Premier League’s Oracle Most Improbable Comeback award for their late heroics against Leicester back in January! :trophy:

What. A. Team.:fire:

14 Likes

A rocket from Cristiano Ronaldo! :rocket:

This strike from our no.7 is a nominee for the Premier League’s Goal of the Season award :facepunch:

13 Likes

:rotating_light: JUST IN: Manchester United are set to pay £11m in dividends to shareholders on 24th June with the majority going to the Glazers.

Despite losses of £27m for the quarter and £44m for the year to date, wages up 20% and an annualised rate of £400m, net debt up over £50m, Manchester United will be paying an £11m dividend to shareholders (mainly the Glazers) on 24 June [Mail Sport]

10 Likes

:rotating_light: OFFICIAL: Following his retirement from Manchester United, Lee Grant has joined Ipswich Town as first-team coach.

Lee, who made more than 500 appearances in his career and has been acquiring his coaching badges in recent years, will join up with Town ahead of the return for pre-season in June.

9 Likes

:eyes: Breakdown of Harry Kane’s record vs PL ‘big six’:

:one: Arsenal - 13 goals in 17 apps
:two: Liverpool - 7 in 15
:three: Chelsea - 6 in 20
:four: Man Utd - 5 in 17
:five: Man City - 4 in 14

12 Likes

:smirk: Marc Cucurella created more goalscoring chances from open play (40) than Andy Robertson (38) and Joao Cancelo (36) in the Premier League this season

7 Likes

:speaking_head: Sadio Mane:

“I have to say, I was really close to joining Manchester United. I had the contract there. I had it all agreed. It was all ready, but instead, I thought 'No, I want to go to Liverpool”

Things could have been a lot different for Mane… :exploding_head:

13 Likes

Liverpool were the only side not to concede a single penalty during the 2021/22 Premier League season. :muscle:

12 Likes

Javier Hernandez for Manchester United:

:necktie: 157 games
:soccer: 59 goals
:a: 20 assists

:two: x Premier League :trophy:
:one: x Community Shield :trophy:

11 Likes

Raheem Sterling is 5 assists away from becoming the first Manchester City player to have 100+ goals and 100+ assists for the club. :blue_heart:

10 Likes

Sadio Mane during Liverpool’s trophy parade, celebrating the FA and Carabao Cup :eyes:

Bittersweet.

9 Likes