🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 2021/22 Premier League Season: News, Match Results, Stats and Discussions

Mike Dean is the only referee in Premier League history to show 100 red cards in the competition.

Box office. :tickets:

12 Likes

Manchester City are going to be busy fighting for the treble in April :calendar:

12 Likes

Chelsea will be allowed to sell tickets to away games, the FA Cup, the Champions League and women’s team matches after the UK government altered their license

16 Likes

OFFICIAL: The Premier League Player of the Month nominees for March 2022:

◉ Matty Cash
◉ Trevoh Chalobah
◉ Kai Havertz
◉ Harry Kane
◉ Dejan Kulusevski
◉ Andy Robertson
◉ Bukayo Saka
◉ Ivan Toney

15 Likes

OFFICIAL: The Premier League Manager of the Month nominees for March 2022:

◉ Mikel Arteta
◉ Antonio Conte
◉ Jürgen Klopp
◉ Brendan Rodgers
◉ Thomas Tuchel

16 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: :framed_picture: The Premier League Hall of Fame Inductees

BREAKING:

Jermain Defoe has retired from professional football after a 23-year long career.

Legend. :heart:

14 Likes

24/7 - Jermain Defoe has scored more Premier League goals as a substitute than any other player (24), and is also the leading substitute scorer for the England national team (7). Super-sub.

13 Likes

5 – Jermain Defoe is one of only five players to score five goals in a Premier League game (v Wigan in 2009), along with Alan Shearer, Andrew Cole, Dimitar Berbatov and Sergio Agüero. He is the only one, however, to have scored all five goals in a single half. Fantastic.

15 Likes

Most chances created in the Premier League this season:

:seven::seven: :england: Trent Alexander-Arnold
:seven::six: :portugal: Bruno Fernandes
:five::seven: :england: James Ward-Prowse
:five::six: :belgium: Kevin De Bruyne
:five::six: :brazil: Raphinha
:five::two: :norway: Martin Ødegaard
:five::two: :egypt: Mohamed Salah

18 Likes

Is this the end for Cristiano Ronaldo? :thinking:

Ryan O’Hanlon writes about the decline of a legend on ESPN+ :arrow_right: Cristiano Ronaldo effect Do Man United Portugal benefit from today's version of the superstar

14 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo named Man United player of the month for March

Cristiano Ronaldo has been awarded Manchester United player of March

16 Likes

Tottenham chief Fabio Paratici hails ‘really quick’ impact of Dejan Kulusevski and Rodrigo Bentancur

Tottenham director of football Fabio Paratici has hailed the instant impact of January arrivals Dejan Kulusevski and Rodrigo Bentancur.

The pair made the mid-season switch from Juventus, with Bentancur signing for £16million and Kulusevski agreeing an 18-month loan after which Spurs have the option to buy him for £29million.

13 Likes

Alessia Russo scores Manchester United’s first goal at Old Trafford in front of fans :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

Timo Werner might suit playing for Germany better than Chelsea :eyes:

15 Likes

Wayne Rooney on being teammates with Cristiano Ronaldo :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

Point differences between first and second in Europe’s top five leagues this season:

◉ Ligue 1 (12 points)
◉ LaLiga (9 points)
◉ Bundesliga (6 points)
◉ Serie A (3 points)
◉ Premier League (1 point)

:popcorn:

17 Likes

:speaking_head: Wayne Rooney: “I’ll be honest, the whole reason I’m going into management is Manchester United.”

"I’m not ready now. But I have to plan everything I do to make sure that one day it will happen.”

United’s record goalscorer has big ambitions. :necktie:

14 Likes

Paul Pogba on his future at Manchester United:

“Nothing is decided about my future, nothing is already established. I can decide tomorrow. For now, I want to finish the season well”

It sounds like he’s putting himself in the shop window.

15 Likes

Michael Ballack:

“Virgil Van Dijk is very lucky to play in an era where there is no Drogba, Lampard, Alan Shearer, Henry, Rooney, Van Persie, Tevez, Adebayor and Diego Costa in the Premier League. No wonder they think he is the best defender in the League."

Shots fired. :fire:

12 Likes