🇮🇹 2021/2022 Serie A Season- News, Match Results and Discussions

Fiorentina dominated the first half and had taken the lead through Riccardo Sottil, but Inter’s two goals in three minutes from Matteo Darmian and Edin Dzeko turned it around before a Nico Gonzalez dismissal.

10 Likes

It’s official, the Miami-based investment company 777 Partners has bought 99.9 per cent of Italy’s oldest club Genoa Cricket and Football Club.

12 Likes

Juventus winger Federico Chiesa stepped up after a difficult week and contributed a great performance in the 3-2 win over Spezia on Wednesday.
Chiesa vs. Spezia: One goal, 19 duels won and eight chances created.

11 Likes

Napoli reclaimed top spot in Serie A as in-form striker Victor Osimhen struck twice in an impressive 4-0 win at Sampdoria on Thursday, their fifth consecutive league victory.

11 Likes

. Jose Mourinho’s Roma got back to winning ways in Serie A on Thursday evening as they edged Udinese 1-0 at the Stadio Olimpico.

9 Likes

Juventus have banned the supporter who racially abused Milan goalkeeper Mike Maignan, anticipating the authorities.

12 Likes

Mattia Destro scored an 85th-minute goal against Verona in Serie A while holding a water bottle in his left hand :droplet:

“I had cramp, I was tired, so I didn’t know where to throw the bottle and I just kept it in my hand!” said the attacker to Sky Sport Italia.

15 Likes

Game is over and the final score is Inter 2-2 Atalanta. Here is the match report.

13 Likes

One of Italian football’s most famous names returned to a Serie A scoresheet on Saturday when Daniel Maldini netted in a 2-1 win for AC Milan over Spezia on his first league start for the club.

14 Likes

Emmanuel Gyasi and Spezia suffered their second defeat in four days with a 2-1 home loss against AC Milan in Serie A on Saturday.

9 Likes

Game is over and the final score is Spezia 1- 2 Milan. Here is the match report.

14 Likes

Juventus 3-2 Sampdoria FT:

Juve pick up their first home win of the season against Sampdoria.

14 Likes

Manuel Locatelli has scored his first ever goal for Juventus since joining the club.

He’s been directly involved in two of their three goals against Sampdoria today.

15 Likes

Paulo Dybala has been involved in more Series A goals than any other Juventus player this season:

◉ 2 goals
◉ 2 assists

Juve will be hoping his injury is not serious.

15 Likes

:stopwatch: FT | Lazio 3-2 Roma

:eagle: Lazio hold out to secure all the spoils in the Derby della Capitale, holding off late pressure from Roma to move up into sixth

17 Likes

The Italian press has hailed ‘special’ Lazio manager Maurizio Sarri for masterminding a fine win against local rivals Roma on Sunday.

17 Likes

Lazio coach Maurizio Sarri has only ever faced Roma coach Jose Mourinho once in his career.

18 Likes

According to Sky Sport Italia, Alvaro Morata could remain out of action for over a month, while Paulo Dybala’s injury is not as serious as first expected.

18 Likes

Juventus haven’t had the best of starts to this Serie A season, but Italy boss Roberto Mancini believes that they cannot be written off in the title race just yet.

12 Likes

Game is over and the final score is Torino 0*1 Juventus. Locatelli is the match winner for juventus and his late strike seals juve’s four straight win

10 Likes