Who is your favorite player in kabbadi? Also who would you be rooting for in PKL this year?

When PKL started 7 years ago no one expected it to be so successful however the perspectives were changed at a lightning speed. Kabaddi is one of the most popular sports in the India right now. I always supported telugu titans because rahul chaudhari was my favourite player. However, he has moved away this season and will be playing for Tamil thalaivas. So I am pretty confused who to support. Who would you guys be supporting? And who is your favorite player in PKL?

images%20(25)

3 Likes

My Favourite team is Puneri Puneri and fav player is Nitin Tomar

2 Likes

I wasn’t a great fan of Kabaddi, but as i started watching and following PKL, I found one player to be very agile and his style after the raid point he got was fantastic. His name is Kashiling Adeke who first played for Dabang Delhi then U Mumba and finally Bengaluru Bulls. The irony is he went unsold in this years auction. I still remember the match when he scored 15 raid points in just the first half in season 5. Does anybody remember that game?

2 Likes

My favourite Dubki King - Pardeep Narwal. Narwal has terrific raiding skills and holds the record for highest points (34) against Puneri Paltan match.

Pardeep%20Narwal

2 Likes

Ajay Thakur, captain of Indian Kabaddi Team and a fantastic raider. Hope he can win the Season 7 Championship trophy for Tamil Thalivas.

1 Like

Sandeep “The Beast” Narawal

Skills, Timing, Fearlessness and Raw Power! :muscle:

1 Like