Who is The Greatest Female Tennis Player?

Who is The Greatest? Vote and give your reasons!

• Steffi Graph
  • Serena Williams
  • Martina Navratilova
  • Billie Jean King

0 voters

15 Likes

I would vote for Steffi. An all round layer with beauty to match. She was player to watch in her days.

7 Likes

Billy Jean King is a Legend. Jean King played a pivotal role in voicing for women’s equality in sports. She developed greater recognition & respect for women’s tennis.

9 Likes

Again, a tough call! :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow: All these women are legends of their time.

Growing up I started following tennis because of Steffi Graf. Her powerful forehand and charm were equally captivating. :slightly_smiling_face: She is probably the only tennis player to hold the “Golden Slam,” winning all four major Grand Slams (Australian Open, French Open, US Open and Wimbledon) and an Olympic gold in one calendar year.

At the same time I totally agree with @Nidhi regarding Billy Jean King. Who else could have challenged the flamboyant Bobby Riggs in the “Battle of the Sexes” and crushed his chauvinistic attitude?

10 Likes

Difficult to pick man! Being a tennis fan I couldn’t reason superiority of one legend over another.

10 Likes

Yes, It’s easier to decide between contemporaries OR between players you have seen.

2 Likes