What is the future for Barca midfielder Philippe Coutinho? Will he come back home?

Barcelona have agreed to loan out midfielder Coutinho and he may return to 4 Premier League clubs. As per latest updates, Coutinho has declined Tottenham side. Liverpool, Man United and Arsenal are all keen on signing Coutinho before today’s 5pm transfer deadline.

Who do you think is going to sign Philippe Coutinho?

5 Likes

I personally think that Coutinho will be in la liga this transfer window. If he gets transferred it won’t be in this transfer window. Manchester United can afford him and truly need him but I don’t see this happening tonight. Next transfer window maybe.

5 Likes

Coutinho may move to Ligue 1 and might sign with PSG, with rumors of Neymar switching back to Barcelona.

Neymar may however be headed to Real Madrid with the La Liga rivals wanting to grab him from moving to Barcelona.

I really don’t understand what’s the big deal with Neymar!! :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I hope Coutinho stays at Barcelona. Watch this video guys - Coutinho, Neymar, Griezmann and more.

5 Likes

Coutinho had a mediocre season in his Spanish debut. But seeing the Copa America and his peak performances in the past for Liverpool the English clubs look interested to sign before today’s deadline. But according to me Coutinho will stay back at Barca. The massive transfer fee and the pressure in the first season was the reason for his downfall in his performance and he wasn’t given enough opportunities by Valvarde to prove his worth. He rejected the Supurs offer and he will definitely not go to United keeping in the mind the old rivalry with his earlier club, Liverpool. He’ll stay back in Barca and look find a place in the starting line-up until the January transfers.

5 Likes

If Liverpool bring him back, it’ll be the best deal of the summer from anyone !

4 Likes

“We don’t know what will happen” :man_shrugging:

That was Valverde’s take on the Coutinho situation… :thinking:

3 Likes

Barcelona are still looking actively to offload Coutinho and given their desperate pursuit of Neymar, it’s easy to see him end up at PSG since the Premier League transfer window is now closed.

4 Likes

Philippe Coutinho to Bayern Münich, here we go! Total agreement between Bayern and Barça after the Brazilian refused to be part of Neymar deal with PSG. :red_circle: #Coutinho #Bayern #Barça #transfers

6 Likes

After all EPL, La liga, Frecnch Ligue speculations… He lands at Bundesliga! What happened?!

4 Likes

English window closed. Real Madrid wasn’t interested. Serie a clubs could not afford him and he did not wanted to join psg. Therefore, only Bayern Munich left.

3 Likes

Bayern Munich’s statement on the Coutinho deal: “The parties have agreed not to divulge the financial details of the agreement”
Barcelona’s: “Bayern Munich will pay 8.5m euros and the player’s wages. The agreement also sees an option to buy for Bayern fixed at 120m euros”.

4 Likes

Bayern has a history of loaning in Real Madrid rejects and they somehow manage to do well in the Bundesliga. With Perisic and Coutinho now in the ranks, Bayern may still flourish in spite the absence of Robben and Ribery

3 Likes

Neymar knows the trick or diverting attention towards him. That’s the only big deal about neymar