Toughest decision that awaits Liverpool!

Liverpool are soaring away at the top of the Premier League with Manchester City trailing in their wake. Glory is on the horizon as the long wait for a title looks to be nearing an end. But one conversation is going to be pretty tricky when the Reds potentially go gathering cups in May.

Who will be named PFA Player of the Season?

For me, Henderson will be front runner. Following Henderson are Sadio Mane, Virgil van Dijk, Kevin De Bruyne, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino.

Who is your pick?

13 Likes

Difficult to say! Almost all at LFC are at their peak performance. Alisson too belongs in this list.

If I were to pick, then Mane gets my vote.

9 Likes

Liverpool players are on fire! :fire::muscle:

Henderson or Salah are currently front runners. Kevin de Bruyne also favourite for PFA Player of the Year.

9 Likes

Bruyne PFA Player of the Year.

8 Likes

Tough call! How do you choose among the best!? :thinking:

Tried digging up some stats on Liverpool which tell the number story behind the Liverpool players.

Based on pure numbers, looks like Salah and Mane could be the favorites.

However, there are lot many unsung heroes who play their roles and assist the strikers. And Liverpool has many such. One of my favorites are goalkeepers and Alisson is one of the best. His recent raking 70-yard pass and subsequent sprint to celebrate with Salah, will long be remembered by fans. It was Salah’s name that went on the score sheet in the final minute of Liverpool’s pulsating victory over Man United but I think Alisson stole the show.:heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Liverpool have developed tremendously under Jurgen Klopp in recent years.

In my opinion either VVD or Roberto Firmino should win the Liverpool Player of The Season.

3 Likes

Manchester City’s Kevin De Bruyne is surely in his best season so far. He is currently on 15 assists for the league season, having registered 16 in the 2017/18 season and 18 the season prior.

He looks likely to become only the second-ever player to have made the most assists in 3 Premier League seasons - David Beckham was the first.

This Man City stand out star gets my vote.

kevin-de-bruyne

7 Likes

Raheem Stering and Jamie Vardy are contenders for PFA too.

3 Likes

Bruyne and Mane seems to be leading!

Mods can we have Poll feature in Forum?! It will be an interesting addition!

2 Likes