Name one thing you were waiting for and Corona ruined it!

Guys, Name one thing you were waiting for and Corona ruined it. :sob:

13 Likes

Champions League Round of 16 second leg

12 Likes

Liverpool to be crowned the 2019/20 Premier League Champions after 3 decade-long wait for league glory!

11 Likes

I was looking forward to 2020 Tokyo Olympics, the world’s biggest and most anticipated quadrennial sporting event.

The Tokyo Games organizers are now tasked with keeping the Olympic flame burning until the games close.
The Olympic flame had arrived in Japan on March 20 for the domestic leg of the torch relay after it was ignited using the sun’s rays in ancient Olympia, Greece, on March 12. However, on March 24, the decision to postpone the games until 2021 was made, just two days before the kickoff of the 121-day relay in Fukushima Prefecture.

13 Likes

I Wanted to see Royal Challengers Bangalore as Champion of IPL :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

IPL - the biggest annual show in India. :grinning:

ipl-2020

8 Likes

Local Football tournament that I was going to participate in April. It’s boring without sports. :smirk:

10 Likes

Another event - Wimbledon 2020!

Will miss Djokovic, Federer, Nadal in action. With Thiem’s great form I was hoping for a new Champion at the most coveted Grand Slam this year.

Wimbledon was scheduled to start on Jun 29. It will be the first time Wimbledon will not be played since the tournament paused between 1940 and 1945 due to World War II.

Wimbledon-2020-cancelled

12 Likes

2020 F1 season!:racing_car::racing_car:

Australian GP, Bahrain GP, Vietnamese GP & Chinese GP - The first four races of the season are already cancelled or postponed.

The next two races on the calendar - the Dutch Grand Prix, set for 1st - 3rd May, and the Spanish GP a week later could also be postponed. The start of the 2020 F1 season has been pushed back to May end for now.

Formula1

8 Likes

Looking for some Change .but corona ruined it :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Aren’t Corona & Lockdown change themselves?:grinning:

3 Likes