Messi OR Ronaldo?

messi-vs-ronaldo

Forum seems to be a bit lackluster now a days. Let the battle begin! Who is Better?

15 Likes

My vote to Messi. Class, Elegance & Tactical Intelligence! A true football aficionado will always pick him.

2 Likes

I will go with Messi as in my opinion he is a better dribbler than Ronaldo. His teammates can always depend on him in crucial times. He has the most amazing freekicks I have ever seen. And most important of all he puts his teammates before himself.

3 Likes

Although my heart goes out to Messi, I still highly admire Ronaldo and find him to be a great inspiration. I think both Messi and Ronaldo are GOAT in their own right. Both have an outstanding career, unique personalties and incomparable skill sets that has been honed to perfection by sheer passion for football.

4 Likes

This is a binary question, No third option! :triumph: You can’t have it both ways. Name One!:grinning:

1 Like

I have done so in the Poll. :slightly_smiling_face:

Btw, the poll should have only one choice instead of multiple selections.

2 Likes

Yep, I misinterpreted the field. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Messi without a doubt!

1 Like

One and only Lionel Messi GOAT

2 Likes

CR7 Anyday, Not Debatable.

Ronaldo has won 5 UCL titles (with two teams), and he has been the Top Scorer and/or best player in all 5 triumphs.

Messi has won 4 UCL titles, being top scorer and/or best player in 3 of 4 triumphs.

There’s NO DEBATE.

3 Likes