IPL Qualifier 2 CSK vs DC - Who will prevail: the experienced, or the exuberant?

Mumbai progressed to the big stage of IPL and meanwhile, Delhi saw off a nerve-wracking final over against Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) to win their maiden IPL knockout game and book a Qualifier 2 date with MS Dhoni’s CSK. It’s been a dramatic fall in grace for the Chennai franchise and the management will be worried about the form of several of their batsmen. Barring MS Dhoni, none of the other batsmen features in the top 18 run-getters of the season. The Capitals have looked a good side right through the season, and have benefited from different players winning matches on different occasions.
On the bowling front, the Chennai Super Kings and the Delhi Capitals have been the most successful bowling sides this season. Both sides have quality spinners in their line-up. So will Delhi chip the odds and cause an upset today or will we see the Lions roar today and march towards the final at Hyderabad?

6 Likes

Amongst the two teams I am a CSK fan but this time it’s time for the young guns of DelhiCapitals to shine.

3 Likes

Tough to predict.if i had to guess i will go for csk. However Delhi can also win

2 Likes

Statistics does not win games but the temperament, wise decisions and perfections in that particular game turns the winner.

Today match let us Enjoy

6 Likes

A little disappointed to see my finals team prediction facing in semi finals. An ardent CSK / Dhoni fan wants to see CSK win tonight. On the other hand rooting for DC who have been my favorite underdog team. A tough call… May the best team win tonight and claim the Championship title in the Finals! :+1:

All the Best CSK and DC! :v:

2 Likes

Well played Delhi. Great comeback this season.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: IPL 2020: CSK vs DC - Preview, Head to Head & Prediction