IPL 2020: CSK vs DC - Preview, Head to Head & Prediction

Delhi Capital will take on Chennai Super Kings in match no.7 of the Dream 11 IPL 2020. Delhi will be confident after their Super Over victory against Kings XI and Chennai will be coming down after a disappointing loss against RR. On paper, Delhi looks to have an explosive batting unit and CSK need to work on the bowling front.

Rayadu might be out in this match too due to a hamstring injury and Delhi are certain to miss out R Ashwin who dislocated his shoulder in the first game and is likely to be replaced by Amit Mishra. But, MS Dhoni has to make sure which position he needs to get in and back his team to a winning note.

Dubai International Stadium has seen all the 3 match won by teams batting first. The pitch looks solid for batsmen to express themselves and we can expect a high scoring battle tonight.

Head-to-head: The two teams have faced each other 21 times in the IPL so far, and CSK holds a 15-6 head-to-head win/loss record over DC.

Prediction: CSK will win the match

Fantasy team:

9 Likes

Ya I too think CSK will win the match
download (9)

3 Likes

We are in to Day 7 of IPL 2020. And today is DC Vs CSK.

DC escaped by skin of their teeth in their opener. CSK made an impressive start to their campaign against MI. But, They let RR put up a gigantic score in their second game and faltered in the chase big time. MSD also came in under heavy criticism for his approach in chase. He and His team will look to redeem themselves today.

I will bet on DC today though. They have awesome batting with good bowling. Rabada is on song in IPL.

In Team News - Ambati Rayudu and Dwayne Bravo won’t be available for selection due to injury. For DC R Ashwin is a doubtful starter.

6 Likes

My team for today! What’s your squad guys?

3 Likes

When DC could only reach 175 after 88/0 in 10, We thought CSK did very well and were pretty much back in the game.

But now, CSC seems to be struggling! (53/3 after 11). DC now sniff their chance! But beware MSD, Jaddu and Sam are yet to take strike!

Let’s see if CSK still makes a game out of it!

4 Likes

DC won by 44 runs and registered their second consecutive victory.

Perfect match for DC, problems a plenty for CSK.

It was a complete performance from the Delhi Capitals. They might just be a bit crossed with a few dropped chances but overall it was a very good performance with both bat and ball by DC. They climb to the top of the table.

It’s exactly the opposite for CSK. They are struggling in all departments. Their spinners are leaking runs, the seamers are not striking with the new ball and their batters can’t get off to a good start.

Prithvi Shaw - Man of the Match for his match-winning knock of 64 off 43 deliveries.

6 Likes

This lad has carefreeness of Viru! :mask:

2 Likes

It was a very tense match, I read a preliminary analysis of the game here. I had tickets for this match, but because of work I could not get to it.

1 Like