Ind Vs WI - General Discussions Thread

T20I Series Starts From Today! Let the Fun Begin!

Talking of Fun, Most 6s In T20Is…

1. Gayle - 105
  2. Guptill - 103
  3. Rohit - 102

Hitman Need 4 6s To Create a new Record! Hey Rohit, Let’s do it today! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Rohit Sharma - 2 more to go! All the Best Hitman - 2 more 6s in today’s match.

1 Like

WI playing below average game. It’s interesting to see people preferring Test (Ashes) over T20I! :grinning:

2 Likes

The India-A side can easily beat this West Indies squad. The competition looks one sided despite West Indies being the current t20 World Champions and the most successful T20 team.

I really thought the West Indies would seriously put in a fight versus India in the T20I series, but so far it’s been underwhelming to say the least. Not to forget that India are without their power hitter, Hardik Pandya, and front line bowler Jasprit Bumrah

India have won their last 3 Test series in the West Indies and have not even lost a single Test out of the last 11 Tests that they have played in the Caribbean. Therefore, when you compare the respective squads on paper, the contest would appear to be a mismatch. However, West Indies are in the midst of a mini renaissance and beat a strong English team 2-1 at home, at the start of 2019. The team has a new belief with Jason Holder at the helm and the ODIs and Tests should be more closely contested than the one sided T20Is.

2 Likes

But, still they are a no match for current India team. India have better test batsmen and WI bowling compares nowhere near Indian attack.