SA - 2
Bang - 1

Batting 1st Won - 2 Times
Batting 2nd Won - 1 Time

Most Runs - Gibbs (105)
High Score - Ashraful (87)
Most Wickets - Ntini, Andre Nel (5)
Best Bowl Fig - Andre Nel (5/45)

Are we in for an another one sided game?

4 Likes

Again Pak score 340+.against the Poms. Poms again on to the chase!

Should we see 340+ Saga 4.0?

3 Likes

After a terrible display against West Indies and having lost their last 11 ODIs, Pakistan’s performance today should boost the confidence of the team. Looks like they are back in the race.

2 Likes

When India started very slowly, I thought India is going to fall 30-40 short. In middle overs too, we didn’t see any meaningful acceleration and I thought India will reach hardly 330-335. Not enough on this pith against this Aus team. India did a bit well in last few overs and did 350+.

I still believed this Aus line up had a very decent chance on flat track. But, Aus repeated same mistake India did with very slow start and piled up pressure on themselves. They were doing decently till 40 overs, but in the end the pressure of leaving too much for too late proved too much too handle.

2 Likes

Hits The Bails And Goes For 6! | Unbelievable Delivery by Jofra Archer

3 Likes

This World isn’t actually giving us that feeling of World Cup. 3 matches abandoned due to rain and until now there were a very few nail biting finishes. I hope today’s match between Pakistan & Australia is a thriller.

2 Likes

India in World Cups.

Won first two matches.
3rd match washed out due to rain.

Won first two matches.

Won first two matches.

Any guesses for the champions?!?!

3 Likes

I hope the Indian team is not taking these coincidences too seriously and relying more on their preparations. :grimacing:
Next match an important one #INDvsPAK . Hopefully the rain God shows some mercy on World Cup & gives a chance to the teams to rightfully earn points.

1 Like

Also, It remains to be seen whether India will play or not?!

1 Like

worldcupRain

4 Likes

LOL! :grinning: Very Apt!

1 Like

Bangladesh destroy WI with effortless chase. And the records tumble…

• Bangladesh’s highest run-chases in ODIs

• Highest run-chases against West Indies in World Cup matches

• Fastest 6000 runs with 200 wickets in 202 matches for Sakib

1 Like

Wrong info
India won the first match against West Indies
Won the second match against Zimbabwe
Lost the third match against Australia

Won the first match against Bangladesh
Tied 2nd match against England
Won the third match against Ireland

1 Like

My Apologies! :pray:

Bugger got out while I was typing this! :hot_face:

Rohit Sharma’s Last 5 ODI Innings, 95, 56, 122*, 57, 140

If Today, Rohit Scored 50+, He Will Be 1st Indian To Smash 6 Consecutive 50+ Scores In ODI Cricket.

Recently Ranveersingh shared his look as Kapil from movie 83. Just made me remember this joke from my childhood where Kapil Dev goes to the mountains and shouts Palmolive? But there is no echo back cause “Palmolive da jawab nahin”. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: