Best Goals Ever In Football History

Football is an entertaining game with simple rules for the audience to understand. What makes this game so special is the acrobatic variations of tricks, skills, passes and shots. After all, the game has only one motive and that is to score goals and lead against the opposition team.

Some goals have given us chills, some disappointment and some earth-shattering joy keeping our mouths wide open. We all have that one goal in our mind, maybe scored by our favourite superstar or not but we have replayed it again n again to see the perfection.

Let’s have a streak of best goals ever scored in Football history.

For me, my all-time favourite goalscorer was Ronaldinho and here is a video that shows his best skills and shocking goals.

11 Likes

ONE & ONLY! Maaraadoonaaaaa!!!

10 Likes

Messi’s scientifically impossible goal!

12 Likes

Lewandowski 5 goals in 9 minutes

9 Likes

Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s famous 30-yard bicycle kick vs England

8 Likes

It is almost impossible to choose, but here is a list of the favourite goals I have ever seen…

1. Roberto Carlos I know what you’re thinking now. Must be that famous banana kick goal against France, right?
    No. My favourite ever goal by the Brazilian left back is something even more spectacular.
  1. Lionel Messi vs Getafe Best Goal Ever
  1. Wayne Rooney’s bicycle kick goal against Man City
  1. MOHD FAIZ SUBRI - FIFA PUSKAS WINNER 2016 Banana Free Kick by Faiz Subri (INSANE CURVE)
  1. Thomas Luciano
11 Likes

One of the best, if not the best. I find bicycle kicks the most fascinating acrobatic strike in football where the player kicks an airborne ball rearward and in midair.

My other favorite is : Gareth Bale’s amazing bicycle kick in UCL Final 2018 against Liverpool

10 Likes

Pedro’s backheel 57th minute goal against FC Red Bull Salzburg was outrageous .

10 Likes

INSANE HIGUAIN GOAL TIKI TAKA WITH DYBALA JUVENTUS VS UDINESE COPPA ITALIA

10 Likes

One of the best freekicks in football history. Watch the replay to see how insanely the ball curves!!

Roberto Carlos - The Banana: Best Football Free Kick Goal Ever Scored (Brazil vs France) -
Carlos helped popularise the outside-of-the-foot bend technique for set-pieces.

11 Likes

Roberto Carlos Free Kick vs France:

9 Likes